Hey, people! Emma from Wack-A-Doodle-Dolls and Hope from All Things Doll nominated me for the Darling Doll Blog Award! They are both awesome and if you haven’t gone to their blogs yet, you should. You can find them at http://wack-a-doodle-dolls.blogspot.com/ and http://allthingsdollcreations.blogspot.com/. Anyway, here we go.
Here are Emma’s questions.
1. What is your favorite hair and eye combo for dolls?
Hmm, not sure. I am mildly obsessed with red hair, especially curly, with any hair color. I also like blue eyes with any hair color. Blue eyes look really cool with dark hair.
2. If you could make a boy doll, what would he look like?
He’d have white blonde hair and Felicity’s bright green eyes.
3. If you could make a custom dog, what would it look like?
I’m not sure. I’m partial to Yorkies because we have one, but AG has already made a Yorkie. Sugar is adorable!
4. Do you have any plans for a photostory series?
I do. I have been working on writing a book, where I purposefully based the characters on my dolls. I’ll probably hopefully have it fully edited in the summer sometime.
5. If you could only get one more doll EVER, which one would it be?
Probably Grace, or maybe MAG 44 or 61. That’s hard!
And here are Hope’s questions. (OK, these happen to be bold. Oh, well.) 🙂
1. What doll looks most like you?
Probably Nicki. But her hair is curlier than mine, I only have a few freckles that you can see unless you look super close, and my eyes, although they look blue-ish a lot, aren’t blue. They’re gray, sometimes look blue or green, and have brown around my pupils. I call them grayzel (gray hazel).
2. What’s the best part about being a blogger?
Even thought I don’t really “play” dolls anymore, I can still play with them. And I like getting to meet other doll lovers who otherwise, I wouldn’t meet. 🙂
3. If you were to make a custom, who would it be?
She’d have long wavy caramel hair, and the blue-gray eyes of the old blonde Bitty Baby (Ciara) which match mine perfectly. She wouldn’t come with freckles, so I could give her freckles where I have them. 🙂 I think the Josefina face mold might be the closest to my real face.
4. If you had to get rid of one of your dolls, which one would you get rid of?
Well, I wouldn’t mind giving away my Bitty Baby. I don’t use her much. She’d probably be the doll I’d miss the least. But she looks like me when I was a baby. If I didn’t get rid of her, I’d probably get rid of Chental, because she’s kind of in sad condition. But, it’s good to have her around for when little kids come over. 🙂
5. What is your favorite AG book?
I don’t really read the AG books anymore. I really liked the Kirsten books when I was younger, and I like Chrissa’s story.
I am going to nominate:
Jaclynn at Little House of American Girl
Clara at Clara’s Craft Corner
L.Rose at Fellowship of the Dolls
Christian Homeschooler at Treasured Friendships with a Flair
Madison at Delightful World of Dolls
Here are my questions.
1. How old were you when you started liking dolls?
2. Which of your dolls is your favorite?
3. Who are the next 3 dolls on your wishlist?
4. Who is your favorite GOTY?
5. If you worked for AG, what would you want to do?
Thanks again for nominating me! 😀