GUYS! THIS IS MY 100TH POST! Oh my word, this is so exciting! I just want to thank you guys for being amazing followers and reading my stuff, because if it weren’t for you guys, I wouldn’t still be doing this. Thanks for your sweet comments, and for being fun, encouraging people! For my 100th post, I’ve decided to do a Q&A and a You & A! You guys can ask me whatever questions you may want to ask and I’ll also answer the questions I ask you guys. OK.
1. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Other than blogging and dolls, I like to spend time hanging out with my family and friends, play the piano, watch movies, crochet and eat. 🙂
2. Describe yourself in three words.
Crazy, fun (I hope), musical.
3. Describe your best friend in three words.
Fun, amazing, great to talk to. (Ok, that’s not 3 words, but it’s 3 things.) 😉
4. Where would you have your dream birthday party?
Hm, maybe The Wilds Christian Camp! I love that place!
5. What do you want to do when you grow up?
I’ll probably be a homeschool mom and a music teacher. Unless God has something else planned!
6. What’s the most amazing thing you’re going to do this summer?
Go to camp, and help out in VBS!
7. What’s your funniest childhood memory? (It’s ok if you’re still a child. Just something funny you remember about the past.)
Hmm, I’m sure I have a lot. I’m not sure what the funniest one is, but I remember one time, I had 2 friends sleeping over and we were pretending to be different news people. My one friend would say, “Back to me, Thomas and Bill. Today, we’ll be learning about science.” We still say that to this day! (It’s funnier if you can actually hear us say it.)
8. Which doll is your favorite?
I actually don’t have a favorite doll. I love all of my beauties!
9. Which of your dolls is most like you?
Shayne has a lot of my personality, but Johnnie Ray looks most like me. Johnnie Ray is also obsessed with playing the piano like I am. I think I probably put a bit of my personality into all my dolls. (Except the baby. But she looks like baby me.)
10. Do you play any instruments?
I play piano and viola.
Hope you had fun!