Hi!!!!!! Sorry for not posting much. I feel like I say this a lot, but life is busy. We had VBS at my church this past week and it was such a blessing! One of the little boys in my group accepted Jesus as his Savior this week!!!!!!! I am so happy!!! I figured I’d answer y’all’s questions from my 100th post Q&A.
These questions are from Tenley.
1. Are you more imaginative, or logical?
I’d say I’m more logical. I had a better imagination when I was little.
2. Favorite novel?
Does a series count? If so, Harry Potter!
3. Favorite movie?
Again, do series count? Harry Potter!
4. Least favorite movie?
Hmm, good question. I have to think. I really didn’t like The Manchurian Candidate much, and wouldn’t really recommend it.
5. Favorite post you’ve done?
Probably a photoshoot of Carli.
These are from A Barefoot Gal.
1. Why did you start this blog?
I read some other blogs and thought it would be fun to have my own. I also wanted to use my blog to spread God’s Word.
2. Does anyone you know in real life have a blog?
Yes, but no doll blogs.
3. Have you ever moved?
Yes, but it was to a house in the same general area as my old one.
4. Were you homeschooled all your life?
No, I went to public school from kindergarten to fourth grade.
5. Frozen or Big Hero 6?
Oh my word! Big Hero 6!!!!! I love that movie so much!!!!!! Baymax is your personal healthcare companion!!!!!!! 🙂
6. Would you rather have a house full of cats or one horse?
One horse. I’m not fond of cats.
7. What is the first blog you followed?
I don’t exactly remember. Probably Little House of American Girl, or American Girl Northwest. (Which sadly, is now nonexistent.) 😦
These are from Clara.
1. Do you have anything you collect , other than dolls?
Not really, just doll clothes, but that still kinda dolls. 🙂
2. What is your top favorite children’s book?
Probably A Tale of Two Bad Mice by Beatrix Potter. I always liked it because it had a doll house in it. 🙂
3. What are you wearing right now?
A pink Deathly Hallows shirt I made, black basketball shorts, and neon pink flip flops. The shirt has one of my fave Dumbledore quote on the back. “A true leader does what is right, no matter what others think.”
4. Have you ever travelled out of the country?
These are from Jaclynn.
1. What’s something you and your family enjoy doing together?
We like watching movies together.
2. Would you say you are a big Disney fan.
I’m not a huge Disney fan, but I definitely love some of their movies. Big Hero 6, cough cough. 🙂
3. Do you like shopping all day or would you rather stay home?
I love being out and about and seeing people, so I’d go with the shopping all day.
These are from AGcmg.
1. What is your favorite doll eye color?
Felicity’s (Alissa’s) bright green and Caroline’s light aquamarine.
2. When did you become a Christian?
I was told I was when I was little, but I didn’t remember it, and struggled a lot with doubt until I made sure that I was saved at camp in 2013.
3. Favorite Bible story?
Hmm, I’m not sure. Jesus dying and rising again is definitely the best, though!
These are from Sunny.
1. What’s your favorite flower?
I like carnations, roses, and hydrangeas.
2. Dogs or cats?
3. If you had to only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What dolls are on your wishlist right now?
Hmm, Kaya, either the new Sonali mold doll, or the other Sonali mold doll with straight hair, the new Asian, maybe the one with medium skin and blue eyes, the one with short red hair, green eyes, and freckles, Josefina, Samantha, the MyAG with short brown hair with side bangs. There’s probably more! 😉
5. So far, what do you think of Maryellen Larkin?
Well, I’m not really fond of her name, no offense. She seems kinda cute, but I don’t think I’ll get her. She isn’t unique enough to my collection. I personally would rather they keep Caroline, but then again, I already have her.
Well, that’s all! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better!